For all the decisions you make in a day, they should at least be easy. You shouldn't have to deal with stress and anxiety every. single. time. you make a decision.
Wouldn't it be great if you could make your decisions with confidence? Good news! You can. Every person has the ability to become a decision making powerhouse. But, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let's see if this even applies to you.
Signs of decision making mayhem
- BEING STUCK BETWEEN WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT OTHERS EXPECT OF YOU
- TRYING TO AVOID CONFLICT SO EVERYONE CAN JUST BE FREAKING HAPPY
- SPENDING TIME COMPARING YOURSELF TO OTHERS
- FEELING OVERWHELMED WITH TRYING TO MAINTAIN A CERTAIN IMAGE
- NOT KNOWING WHAT YOU WANT AND NOT HAVING THE ENERGY TO FIGURE IT OUT
- NOT KNOWING WHERE YOU BELONG
- LETTING OTHERS DECIDE FOR YOU BECAUSE ASKING FOR WHAT YOU WANT FEELS HARD
Do any of these sound familiar? Next, take the quiz to see how this mayhem is effecting your life.
Sarah offers a humorous, down to earth approach to CONFIDENCE. LEADERSHIP, AND COMMUNICATION. Mentor, author, and leading innovator in her field, she eases the learning curve of this thing called life. Hang out with her on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.