“She’s mad, but she’s magic. There’s no lie in her fire.” — Charles Bukowski
Witchy Women are a unique sort – they belong to a class all their own. They operate by their own rules, and, truth be told, I think they like it that way. On the surface Witchy Women look much like everyone else, but if you pay attention you’ll notice a difference.
1. They have small jars of plants growing everywhere, and I mean everywhere.
2. Bells or chimes will be found somewhere in the house – most likely in a door way.
3. Their house is the best place to visit on Halloween. Deep down everyone loves to see a witch in her element and Halloween offers the perfect excuse.
4. Fire happens all the time – what can I say, burning shit is magic.
5. They play with ouiji boards and tarot cards like other people play checkers.
6. If they don’t like you, there is a good chance they have some of your hair.
7. Full moons are like holidays, all the best china comes out.
Witchy Women are a vital part of our society and I highly recommend getting to know a few. I highly, highly recommend you don’t piss one off – especially if you’ve been close enough to have given some hair.
Are you a Witchy Woman? What things do you do differently? I’d love to hear some of them in the comments.
Do you suspect you are a Witchy Woman, but aren’t sure? Read my article Is Your Magic Rising? it might help.
“And remember, a witch, first and foremost, is a woman in her power.” Lisa Lister, Witch.